Monday, February 2, 2009

4 weeks later....

So another 4 weeks have passed, and its time for the monthly picture. Now that my belly is starting to get bigger, it was time for me to pick up some maternity clothes. I've always been a big fan of shopping (like most ladies), but shopping for maternity clothes is another story. It is not so fun. I did end up with a few cute shirts though.
On another note, yesterday Hubby and I threw a superbowl party with a bunch of our friends. I decided to cook a few things, and I think I may have gone a little over board. Not only did I make a bunch of food, our friends brought some great food too. Even this hungry pregnant lady couldn't eat enough to make a dent in this food.
The one item I couldn't get enough of were some brownies I made, along with the spinach dip Big A brought over. Thanks to my mother, I found the recipe for the brownies, also known as brookies at www.bakerella.com. You need to go check it out, they are chocolate brownies mixed with chocolate chip cookies. I wish I had a better picture of them, but the rest of them got sent home with friends so I would stay away from them.

1 comment:

JP said...

I can tell you are pregnant! That is exciting that you are starting to show. The food looked good.