Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The 3rd trimester starts

Its been a good 6 weeks since I've posted last, and I've had a ton of requests for some new pictures. Sorry to those who have been waiting, I haven't been in the photo mood lately. Today I finally got the nerve to give the camera to my dh to take some shots of me. Its hard for me to imagine that I'm going to keep getting bigger.

The nursery is starting to feel like a baby's room this week. The crib and changing table arrived, and we were able to set up the room some more. I have pictures I've made to put up on the walls, but I haven't decided what order or where to put them yet. Once I have those up, the bed skirt and bumper on the crib, and the rocker in the room, I'll take some more pictures to show you the whole set up.

If you didn't already see the quilt on my mother's blog, check out the cutest crib quilt ever hanging on the side. I received this quilt on my birthday, and I couldn't be happier with it. I'm so happy with the fabric we found from Ikea with all of the accessories. We even found some stuffed animals that matched to put in the crib for now. Another birthday gift I got from my mother is this adorable onsie. The soon to be daddy likes this one the best.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute nursery, cute hair, cute cute cute! Hope you and Nick are doing well. :)