Monday, August 4, 2008

It's finally over!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I have been stressing and working my butt off for work lately. I had a huge evaluation at work today, and all of my hard work has finally paid off. Its been a tough 2 weeks trying to get everything togeather, and to tell you the truth, at the start of it all I didn't think I could pull it off. Boy was I wrong. The rest of the gang and I at work pulled threw and showed all of the big wigs we can be given a task and not only accomplish it, but exceed their expectations. I have never felt so good leaving work then I did today. To bad today was supposed to be my day off.

Now that all that stress is over, my nephew can be born at any time. I was so afraid that my sis in law would go into labor last night or this morning, and I wouldn't be able to make it in time for his arrival. All is good now, and I cannot wait for his sweet cheeks to be born.

1 comment:

JP said...

Oh, I am so glad you gave me your permission to have the little man! Ha. But he is almost here, two more days! I can hardly believe it, getting nervous. I cannot wait till you are here and my mom is here, I need some support. Hey take some pictures of Leo with you or your husband so that I can get an idea of how big he really is. Luv ya!