Sunday, August 3, 2008

A long time ago!

So it's been a long time since I've started this blog, and who knows if it will continue. I just figured I'd give it a try again. The last post was when my hubby and I got our 1st puppy. Well he is still a puppy being only 10 months old, but does not look like it anymore. He has become very spoiled, so spoiled that his daddy decided we needed to build a fence just for him.


I have to admit, the fence has come along nicely, and I do like not having to worry about Leo out back anymore. When the whole thing gets finished, maybe I will post some pictures of it all. Maybe another reason to continue the blog? Hubby has been talking about building Leo a dog house as well. It will have to be a large one for him at 75lbs and growing.
Along side of being entertained by the dog, I've been working on some of my hobbies. I have some secret projects in store, but no pictures until Christmas. I know so long, but who knows who will sneak a peak. I do plan on doing a few things for myself here soon. I have some Christmas and fall projects I'm dying to get my hands on. My favorite part of the year is just around the corner.




1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad you're writing again... we need to see more pics of your HUGE puppy! :)