Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its finished!

So my hubby can finally relax and enjoy his backyard. He has been working on this fence for a few weeks now with a little help from some friends and even littler from me. I have to say I'm very impressed with his handy skills, and think it looks great. Leo enjoys not being on a leash, and running free by himself. I'm not sure if he would even notice right now with that huge bone in front of him though.





I have decided to give a peek at a secret project I've been working on. I just wont say for who or for what. I have been pretty proud of myself lately with this quilt I've been working on. It has a lot of little pieces that need to line up with each other, and I've done a lot better then I expected. I'm not as good as my mother yet, and but I've decided I'm going to give her a run for her money and keep practicing.
My vacation is coming up soon, and I'm anxious to be off work, and visit my nephew again. I have received some new photos of him lately, and cannot help but tear up by how handsome he is. I will have tons of new pictures to post of him in about 10 days, but who's counting?

3 comments:

sarah said...

lucy would be more jealous of the fence than the bone, i think.

all of this quilting! how do yall do it? i stressed out trying to find ONE piece of fabric for a board this week. seriously, though, i like your secret project. purty!

Janet said...

Is that for me? Since I never make anything for myself...... Lookin' good ! I think you'll be much better than me very soon.

JP said...

That quilt project looks nice, pretty intricate design. You will get plenty of pictures from the little man when you are here, he is at that precious stage where you can just hold him and he doesn't fuss much. Love the fence, good job N!